Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cheeseburger Pasta

I tried this meal about a week ago. I used hamburger, rotini or fusilli pasta (can't remember which, whatever I had at home) and a couple of cans of Campbell's Soup, and then followed the recipe on the back of the can.

My son loved it!! Me, not so much.

It did taste like a cheeseburger, and maybe that's the problem. I don't like cheeseburgers. I love hamburgers, but not with the slices of American cheese melted onto them. And maybe that's what the cheese soup was? I don't know, but it just wasn't really to my liking.

I ate it once but didn't even want leftovers with it. I think I let my son finish it.

So that is not a recipe or meal that will make the cut.

Have you tried it? If so, I'd love to know if you liked it, modified it, still use it, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment