Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Plan for this Blog...

I have been thinking about what I want to do with this blog! How fun to write about yummy things like food and tea and scrumptiousness, while at the same time, trying to find ways to eat better and write about that, too (going natural, having a few less desserts, eating more veggies, etc.).

So my plan, thus far, is to post a few times a week. I haven't quite worked out the schedule, but I think I have settled on the primary conversations I want to have and the information I want to share...

(1) Recipes: I hope to share a couple of recipes/week. One may be very simple, something easy I have discovered that I can use during the week, and another might be one to experiment with on the weekend.

I'd love to have you share recipes that have worked for you, too, especially if they are really simple!

(2) What I have been eating: Any new recipes I have tried, the ones I'm keeping that will make the list, and the ones that didn't work so well. I also want to share any healthy changes I am making in what my family eats. And I may keep track of the times we treat ourselves, as well! :)

What have you been eating? Are you making changes in your own eating habits? I would love to hear about it and hear how it's going for you.

(3) Inspiring Reading: If I come across something, a quote or passage, or book I want to recommend, I will mention it here and share its impact on me. If I implement something I read about in a book, I'll be sure to share the results.

And I'd love to know what you have been reading, too.

See you here on the blog!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment