Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Blog Plan: Stay Tuned for Twice-a-Week Easy One Pot Meals & Recipes...

As you know, if you have been following along :), I am going to cook at least one meal a week in the beanpot and also, teach my son to cook as part of his homeschooling. During some weeks, I am sure I will cook more than that and will want to share it with you here.

But here's the problem...

The Problem

I am only on the second week of homeschooling and I am already overwhelmed! I'm not surprised because it always takes us a few weeks to settle in and shake the dust off. Establishing a new rhythm takes time and this year, we are making several lifestyle changes, too, so it's all a bit much right now.

My Solution

So my solution is to post here twice a week. Two meals each time or one meal and its recipe. I'm not sure yet which one it will be but will keep you posted. Stay with me, it will all get sorted out eventually!

Take care!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment